Please join us for our monthly LUNCH & LEARN session in Newnan. **NOTE: Lunch options are NOT available at this location. Please bring your own lunch.** Ditch the Chaos
Please join us for our monthly LUNCH & LEARN session in Newnan.
**NOTE: Lunch options are NOT available at this location. Please bring your own lunch.**
Ditch the Chaos and Regain Control of Your Business!
If you’re like most business owners, there are times where you feel overwhelmed, overworked, under-appreciated, and definitely underpaid. It has NOTHING to do with
Because you’re still operating in JOB mode rather than BUSINESS mode! Learn to shift your mindset to stop thinking like a business owner and start thinking like a business investor!
In this interactive presentation, you will learn how to:
- OVERCOME the most common mistakes that keep you in a state of CHAOS
- IMPLEMENT the simple strategies that will help you regain CONTROL of your business
- GENERATE more revenue and higher profit margins WHILE YOU WORK LESS
- Create a REAL BUSINESS that operates for you and generates revenue for you whether you’re there or not
- STOP competing and START dominating your market!
Presenter: Harlan Hammack, iB4e Coaching
Harlan Hammack is a highly respected and sought-after speaker, author, and Business and Leadership coach. He specializes in helping business owners “turn common sense into common practice” by systematize their business, improving employee engagement, and building world-class teams. Harlan delivers actionable, measurable solutions that guarantee quantifiable results.
With more than two decades as a management consultant in the areas of Organizational Change and Business Transformation, Harlan’s insights and expertise are second to none.
Harlan is the author of two books on business and entrepreneurship:
- FLIGHT PLANNING: A Pilot’s Guide to Business Success
- BARNSTORMING: A Pilot’s Guide to Growing Your Business
Harlan is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and serves clients locally and across the United States.
Sharon Rogers & Harlan Hammack
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
OpenSpaces Still Available
Guests List (Attending 1)
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP